It will be the culmination of this year's Run United Trilogy. And as I have completed the maximum race categories of the past three legs, I will also be joining the marathon category as finale of this year's series.
In addition, I want to complete my big medal puzzle! See you on the road guys!
For more details, please see info from runrio.com below.
2012 Run United Philippine Marathon will be held on October 28, 2012 with Ceelin 500m, Hydrite 3k, Dolfenal 5k, Enervon HP Recovery 10k, Alaxan FR 21k and Enervon Activ 42k race categories. All categories except for 42k and 21k will have start and finishline at the SM Mall of Asia while 42k and 21k will start at Bonifacio Global City and finish at SM Mall of Asia.
Online Registration: September 24 to October 14, 2012
In-Store Registration: October 8 to October 26, 2012
- BGC – 28th Street corner 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City – Monday to Sunday from 12nn to 9pm
- KATIPUNAN – 3rd Floor Regis Center, Katipunan, QC (infront of ADMU) – Tuesday to Sunday, 10AM to 8PM
- SM Mall of Asia – Monday to Sunday, 12PM to 8PM
- Trinoma – Monday to Sunday, 12PM to 8PM
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
|Race Category||Assembly Time||Gun Start||Race Maps|
|500m||6:00AM||7:00AM||view 500m map|
|3K||4:30AM||6:00AM||view 3k map|
|5K||4:30AM||5:45AM||view 5k map|
|10K||4:30AM||5:30AM||view 10k map|
|21K||3:30AM||4:00AM||view 21k map|
|42K||2:30AM||3:00AM||view 42k map|
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race kits may run out before October 26, 2012.
- A Valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID & picture must be presented by the representative.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites: www.unilabactivehealth.com and www.runrio.com.
- Timing and Race Results: firstname.lastname@example.org
For In-Store Registration Inquiries:
- Globe – 0927 347 7700
- Smart – 0929 7178164
- Landline – (632) 887 6194
GEAR UP! FOR THE 1st EVER RUN UNITED PHILIPPINE MARATHON
Upon in-store registration, participants will instantly receive their limited edition Run United Philippine Marathon race singlet.
The race kit will contain the following: singlet, bib number, and wrist tags for 500m dash participants and will be available upon registration. Online registrants’ kits will be delivered within seven (7) working days after registration.
THE REWARDS OF WINNING THE 1ST EVER RUN UNITED PHILIPPINE MARATHON
Alongside the prestige that comes with one of the country’s premier races, the 2012 Run United Philippine Marathon offers the chance to win great prizes.
*For the 42k category, top 3 winners will be awarded in the Filipino and Non-Filipino categories
What is the eligibility to win for the 2012 Run United Philippine Marathon?
- 500m dash, 5km, 10km, 21km – will be an Open Category, winners will be determined regardless of nationality
- Trophies, medals and sponsors gift packs will be given to all winners
You are a Filipino if:
- You are born in the Philippines (with valid birth certificate from NSO)
- Both parents are Filipino
- You are a foreigner who has adopted Filipino citizenship via naturalization
* Any participant/ winner who does not qualify under any of the above-mentioned qualification are considered a NON-FILIPINO RUNNER.
* A NON-FILIPINO RUNNER who is competing for the top 3 spot for any of the race categories is required to present their passport upon registration for verification otherwise his/ her winnings will be forfeited and the next in line runner will be considered as the winner. For FILIPINO RUNNER, a valid ID (SSS, Driver’s License, or NSO Birth Certificate) must be presented upon registration.
Here is the Run United Philippine Marathon 21km and 42km Finisher’s Medal:
The completed UNITED medal from the 2012 Run United Trilogy series (21-21-21/32) fits into the RUPM finisher’s medal. Having have completed all these medals shows a true testament of your commitment to progress your active lifestyle through UNILAB Active Health’s 2012 Run United Series.