Our company will also be having our annual Feeding Program to the urban poor communities especially in the Mandaluyong City area.
I was not able to run in the last Milo eliminations in Manila due to our yearly out of town vacation and will make up this Milo National Finals!
Time to register, but oohh I still need to get that 1 pouch of 220grams MILO :-)
See you on the road guys! Below are more details of the run.
I. REGISTRATION INFORMATION
1. On-line Registration: October 22, 2012
2. In-Store Registration:
Regular Registration: October 29, 2012
• BGC, 9th Ave corner 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City - Mon to Sun, 12PM to 9PM
• KATIPUNAN, 3rd Floor Regis Center, Katipunan, QC (infront of Ateneo de Manila University) – Mon to Sun, 10AM to 8PM
• SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd., Manila – Mon to Sun, 12PM to 8PM
• SM The Block, North EDSA – Mon to Sun, 12PM to 8PM
3. Race Fees:
*42km National Finals qualifiers are entitled to the following:
- Free registration fee
- Free running singlets
- Free ticket to the carbo-loading party
*Race entry fee should be accompanied by one empty Milo 220g empty pack
*Students should present a valid ID in order to avail of the Php50 registration fee
4. 42km Qualifiers’ Registration Process:
- Foreign runners will have 2 ways to qualify for the National Finals
- Foreign runners with working visa
- Overseas runners must provide proof of finish in any AIMS/IAAF accredited races dating back at least one (1) year before race day.
- Overseas runners must submit and present their documents (working visa or proof of finish) via any of the following means:
- send via email scanned copies of the documents online to firstname.lastname@example.org
- submit documents personally to any RunRio staff at Riovana BGC
- RunRio registration team will verify and validate the documents submitted
- After 2 working days, registration team will contact them to confirm their participation on the National Finals
- Overseas runners can claim their race kits during Carbo Loading Party on Dec 6 at Music Hall, SM MOA
Overseas runners must submit a print-out of race results with website indicated at the back AND ANY OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Picture of the runner with race number during event day
- Race/Bib number of the race he/she joined
- Race certificate
1. Race Start Times :
3km – 5:30AM
5km – 5:30AM
10km – 5:00AM
21km – 4:30AM
42km – 3:00AM
2. Cut-off Times:
Each race category has an official cut-off time
3. Time Limits:
Runners failing to reach these specific distances within the times specified must stop running and board the official vehicle. They are automatically disqualified and will be taken directly to the finish venue.
4. Runner’s Entitlement:
*Full RACE RESULTS will be posted at Official MILO website two (2) days after the race.
III. RUNNER’S HANDBOOK
Click HERE to Download the 36th National MILO Marathon Runner’s Handbook
IV. RACE ROUTE: