|Pinoy Fitness Run for Change, Dec 16, 2012|
As an obvious fan of Pinoy Fitness, I am already registered for their upcoming event on September 22, 2013, the Pinoy Fitness Sub1 10K Challenge!
I see myself as more of an endurance or distance runner as I have done several full marathons and ultra marathons but doing 10K in below 1hr time is still a challenge.
I remember to have done two (2) 10K's with under 1hr finish time, first was last November 2012 at the 2nd Michelle Estuar Fund Racing and then during the Pinoy Fitnes Run for Change last December 16, 2012.
My finish time for both event was 58mins and 56mins respectively.
See you on the road and on September 22!!
~Below are more details of the event from Pinoy Fitness website.
Here it is guys! Details for the Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 Challenge is out! Are you fit enough to finish a 10K under 1 hour? Join us on September 22, 2013 in BGC!
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K Challenge
September 22, 2013
Bonifacio Global City
Organizer: PepSquad Events
10K – PHP 700
Reebok Wave – (500 Slots) – Suggested Pace (5 min/km) (Fastest Pace)
Enervon Activ Wave – (500 Slots) – Suggested Pace (5:30 min/km) (Faster Pace)
Enervon HP Wave – (500 Slots) – Suggested Pace (5:30 min/km and above) (Fast Pace)
- Each wave will be released at timed intervals to make sure runners will be able to race at the maximum speed possible.
- Only SUB-1 10K Finishers will be able to receive the Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 Medal
Sub-1 10K FAQ:
1. What happens if you don’t finish in 1 hour?
- You will still be allowed to finish the race, but you will not be able to get the PF Sub-1 10K Medal
2. Will each wave have a different time?
- Yes, Each wave will be recorded separately, for runners finishing less than 1 hour based on Gun Time, they would immediately receive their SUB-1 Medals, if not, Chip Time will be verified and runners with Chip Time to be less than 1 hour can still avail of the Medal
3. Why is there a suggested Wave Pace?
- This is to make sure the faster runners are in the Front waves to make sure every runner can run at their best speed, of course everyone is free to choose which wave they choose, just be aware of the wave you are in.
Online Registration: (July 22 – August 30, 2013)
To Register Online -> Click Here
1. Choose you singlet size and wave, then click add to cart
2. Review shopping cart contents before proceeding to checkout
3. Log in if you’re a returning customer, or simply input your details
4. Choose you shipping method, whether store pick (FOC) or delivery within Metro Manila or outside Metro Manila
5. Choose your payment method. If via credit card, proceed to our secure line and enter your credit card details, if via bank deposit, click on the icon bank deposit then proceed to check out.
6. You will receive an email confirmation from info@pepsquadevents. For bank deposits, email us the slip or fax it through 550-1339 so we may confirm your slot.
IN-STORE Registration: (August 15 – September 15, 2013 or until supplies last)
- Pep Squad Events Office, Makati (Second Floor, Raha Sulayman Building, 108 Benavidez St. Legaspi Village, Makati City)
- Reebok, Trinoma
- Reebok, Megamall
- Fitness & Athletics, BGC
- Reebok, Festival Mall
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K Training Program:
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K training program by Coach Michelle Estuar -> Click Here
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K Challenge Singlet Design:
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K Challenge Medal Design:
Note: Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 Medal will only be given to finishers who finished the 10KM in 1 hour.
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K Challenge Race Course:
Register now! Limited Slots only! See you at the race guys!
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends