Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Run Rizal on September 18, 2011- My Race Kit

More than a week to go before the Run Rizal and I just registered for my third 16K run this year at Phiten, Shangri-la Mall last Saturday, September 10, 2011.

Also, I do not have any training after my last run (21K) which was during Run United leg 2 on August 21st. Life has been so busy that I cannot find time to have some run, but I hope I can still make a good time this Sunday especially that the route is not that hard compared to my last 16K during the Takbo.ph Runfest at Mc Kinley Hill.


My Singlet, Bib Number and Timing Chip
For the following months, I planned to run a commercial race only once a month. This is to accommodate other schedules aside from budgetary constraints.

See you on the road guys! Keep on running!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment