Sunday, April 1, 2012

5th 30K LSD Run to UP Diliman on April 1, 2012

This morning, I had my 5th 30K LSD run to UP Diliman. My route this time was from our house in Santol via Araneta Avenue and Quezon Avenue to University Avenue at UP. Please click HERE to view my whole route via dailymile.com

This time I was alone again as my LSD mates are busy or with scheduled commercial run this Sunday. Being solo, I started late with my LSD at almost 6AM, thus my run turned to be a heat training.

I arrived at UPD at around 7:10 AM, felt not so good during my first loop at the Oval that's why I decided to only run 3 loops then I headed back home.


But as usual, there would be no LSD without a remembrance photo. The photo above was taken along University Avenue with the blooming sunflowers at the background.

On my way back home, I had two pit stop to buy for drinks due to the hot weather. Then almost walk the whole stretch of Araneta Avenue up to Santol. Finish time is 3:32 hours.

See you on the road guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment