Saturday, April 21, 2012

OK OK Runners 21K LSD on April 8, 2012

For the second time, I joined the OK OK Runners LSD run last April 8, Easter Sunday. Same venue at the KM Zero in Rizal Park.

I started my morning by running from Santol to KM Zero, then I was joined by Allan Gregor to my next stage run going to Intramuros. Before the start of the OK OK LSD, I already accumulated 11K mileage.

Group pic before start, courtesy of Rhina
The OK OK LSD was divided in several pace group and we chose to be at the 7mph group. Overly inspired we added an additional of 2K to the original 21K route.

Our 7mph pace group, courtesy of Rhina
Allan and I originally planned to extend the LSD to Intramuros after the 23K run but due to extreme heat, we abandoned the plan and I settled for 34K total mileage for the day in 4:10H time.

At the finish line, courtesy of Aquiz
Thanks to OK OK runners family. Til next LSD guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment