Thursday, March 28, 2013

My New Running Buddy- Soleus Fit 1.0 GPS Watch

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since my last blog post here. Been very busy with work related activities, in short office life as well as home life.

Despite this I have managed to get some training runs during Sundays since January this year. I am currently gearing up for my 3rd 50K run on May 1, 2013 at the 5th Tagaytay to Nasugbu ultra marathon.

And as a present to myself, I bought my first ever watch and it is a running watch! It is my new running buddy - a Soleus Fit 1.0 GPS watch.

My new Soleus Fit 1.0 GPS
Soleus Fit 1.0 is the most basic model with the brand- they also have 2.0 and 3.0 models. Below is the brief model information for 1.0;

Model Number: SG100
The Soleus GPS Fit 1.0 Watch tracks distance, pace and speed via built-in GPS technology with traditional run watch features and function. Track your workouts with the 24-hour chrono, 100-Lap memory, and an optional Auto Lap feature to mark and record your splits without having to push a button. The GPS Fit 1.0 also features a ventilated band, larger display for easier reading and a simplified 4-button design.
Includes
  • GPS Fit 1.0 Watch
  • USB charging cord
  • Owner's manual
Colors
  • Black/Lime
  • Black/Yellow 
~~
See you on the road guys! Gotta get some sleep as I will road testing my Soleus watch tomorrow, a 50K LSD to Antipolo Church ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment