Wednesday, August 7, 2013

5th Tagaytay to Nasugbu 50K Ultra-01May2013


5th T2N with BR Sir Jovie Narcise
It's sweeter the second time around? Or the third time around? I believe that running ultra marathon will bring you different experiences every time you run the course even in multiple times.

In my third in a row participation of the Tagaytay to Nasugbu 50K ultra marathon, I have tasted different types of pain and fulfillment.

During my first ultra on May 20, 2012 during the 3rd T2N, my finish time was 6:30H sharp and this was my personal target time and up to now is my personal record.

In my second ultra on December 02, 2012, I was a pacer to my doctor running friend and we finished the run with time 7:20H.

Last May 01, 2013, at the 5th T2N, with no sleep at all, I managed to finish the race with time 6:46H, still not beating my PR but it was another experience to remember.

With different ultra marathons, with different body and road conditions, I still wanted to participate in the next staging of T2N.

Happy ultra running every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment