Friday, November 4, 2011

My First Visit at ARC TFR on November 03, 2011

Yesterday, I tried to catch up the Thursday Fun Run at ARC (A Runner's Circle) for the first time but unluckily I arrived almost 6:30PM, the 5.2 KM fun run usually starts at 6PM.

But I still stayed for a few minutes and enjoyed watching the raffle draw and the usual photo ops. I also rested myself having to run in the rain from Rizal Park, it's roughly 3KM more or less to the ARC store at the corner of Quirino Avenue and Roxas Boulevard.

Enjoying the raffle

With Abetski
The rain did not stop until the short program was finished and I just enjoyed myself walking in the rain up to Taft Avenue.

I hope that next Thursday I will be much earlier to catch up the run and the fun!!!

See you on the road guys!

PS: Photo credits to OK OK Otek.

No comments:

Post a Comment