Sunday, November 13, 2011

Run United Leg 3 - Race Day Pics

This morning, November 13, 2011, the Run United leg 3 of the Runrio 2011 Trilogy was held at the Mall of Asia. The leg 3 boasted several categories from 500m dash for kids, 3K, 5K, 10K, 15K, 21K and the Afroman distance 32K.

It was my first 32K run and with God's help I made it with little problem especially little blisters in my toes. This is also with the advantage of my new and wider running shoes which I bought last October as my advance birthday gift :-)

Unofficially my finish time is 3:40Hours, 10 minutes short of my target finish time. But not too bad for a first timer in the 32K category.

Sharing you now some of the RU3 race day pics, more pics can be viewed in my FB account or click HERE.

With Rexie before gunstart
Just after crossing the finish line
Wearing the 32K Finisher Shirt and Medal
With Ms_Mars infront of the stage area
With Rexie, Sir Val and Mary Grace
With Coach Rio at last!
See  you on the road guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment