Thursday, November 10, 2011

Run United Leg 3 Runrio Trilogy 2011-My Race Kit

Last October 24, we registered through online registration (credit card) for the Run United leg 3 of the Runrio Trilogy 2011. This will be our 3rd participation of the 2011 trilogy, meaning we will complete all the three legs.

But we just received our race kits today after several follow up to Runrio Inc. It's good the delivery made it before the race day.

My 32K Bib Number w/ B-tag timing chip at the back

My RU3 Singlet, Bib and Time Card
Well, I am not really happy with the delayed delivery of race kits despite the added delivery and service fee for online registration and also I observed that the quality of the singlet is not that good compared to previous Runrio events.

I just hope that it will be better on raceday and those promises will be fulfilled such as the limited edition t-shirt for those who have completed the 2011 trilogy.

RU3 32K Finisher Shirt
See you on the road guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment