Sunday, March 18, 2012

4th 30K LSD Run to UP Diliman on March 18, 2012

My first time LSD mates, cheers!
Today, March 18, 2012, I had my 4th LSD run to UP Diliman. This time I was joined by Michael Banawa, a fellow Pinoy Fitness peep. We started at Mezza Residences in Sta. Mesa and we dropped by at Puregold Quezon Avenue to fetch Harold Iniego and Michael Ares, who also joined our run to UP.

Our LSD route was typically the same with my previous LSD run to UP Diliman, the only difference is the starting point at Mezza Residences. Back and forth of the route has a total distance of 21.1 Kms, we did additional four (4) loops at the UP Oval which equals to 8.8 kms. Thus, making a total of 29.9kms or a 30K LSD distance. Please click HERE to view our route via dailymile.com.

Our LSD timing was kinda slow with several pit stops, gunstart was at 4:50AM and we arrived at UP Diliman  Oval at around 6:10AM. We also met several OK OK runners at the oval, they were doing the Dagulympics in celebration of Ian Yu Dagulrunner! Happy Birthday bro!

The group with mamaw Icar!
After doing 5 loops at the Oval, we did some photo ops then were on our way back to Sta. Mesa.As usual, we dropped by at one of my favorite pit stop in Mercury Philcoa, where we bought electrolyte drinks and bananas!! :-) 

Our group separated ways at Puregold Quezon Ave, from there Michael and I just walked up to Sta Mesa as he was experiencing mild leg cramps. In my clock, our LSD time was 4:26H, not bad for a 30K LSD :-)

For more LSD photos, please click HERE.

See you on the road guys!

2 comments: