Saturday, March 3, 2012

Run United 2012 Leg 1 - My Race Kit

Before race kit gets to be sold out for the Run United leg1 2012 or most call RU1 few weeks ago, I hurried to register myself for a 21K slot at TAF (The Athlete's Foot) Galleria. And luckily, I was able to catch up one of the last 6 slots. :-)

My Race Kit (singlet & Bib) 
The RU1 21K race route this time was kind of new route as it will be starting at Bonifacio Global City in Taguig and have its finish line at the Mall of Asia in Pasay. But to those who already joined the previous RU3 32K category, the route was almost similar, the only difference is the stretch from Buendia to Kalayaan Flyover to Riovana Store in Bonifacio High Street.

This run will be my second commercial run (with reg fee of Php 900.00) this year 2012, and I will be running this time with Doc Gracielle and Rain, hopefully will earn Doc Gracielle her new 21K PR :-)

See you on the road guys! Keep running!

No comments:

Post a Comment