Sunday, March 11, 2012

St. Lukes Eye Run + 10K LSD from Ayala to Sta. Mesa on March 11, 2012

I did not have any plans to run in any upcoming commercial events this month after the Run United 1 last March 04, 2012 but late part of this week when I received a text message from Ms.Mars asking me if I will available this Sunday, having replied in affirmative, she informed me that Pinoy Fitness is giving me a free race kit for the St. Lukes Eye Run in appreciation to my perfect attendance during the past two PF monthly LSD run as pacer :-).

The St. Lukes Eye Run happened today, March 11, 2012 at the Bonifacio Global City. I ran the 6K event, my first commercial 6K and my first free kit this year! Thanks to Ms. Mars and Pinoy Fitness!

With Ms. Mars before gunstart
The 6K route passed by the usual running event routes at the BGC. I just maintained by usual pace at an average of 6mins/km and my unofficial finish time was 34 minutes!

Taken near the finish line. Thanks PF!
Just after crossing the finish line, I immediately proceeded to Market Market Bus Terminal because my run was just starting :-) I got additional LSD from Ayala to Sta. Mesa which covers around 10 kms.

At Manila Peninsula
My LSD route was from Ayala corner EDSA then right turn to Makati Avenue at Manila Peninsula Hotel and straight ahead to Makati Mandaluyong Bridge. I passed by Mandaluyong City Hall, Maysilo Circle and straight to Shaw Blvd. To view my route via dailymile.com, please click HERE.

I clocked in 1:15H to finish my 10K LSD back home in Sta. Mesa. Nice to run for the first time from Makati, passing through Mandaluyong then Manila and finally to Quezon City :-)

For more pics, please click HERE.

See you on the road guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment