Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Second Solo 32K LSD to UP Diliman on February 12, 2012

Rest mode after finishing 21K, last 11km way home
Today, February 12, 2012 I had my second solo 32K to UP Diliman.This time my route was slightly revised as I have to go to our meeting place with Doc Gracielle at Mini Stop Vicente Cruz. But unluckily she did not make it to join me for certain reasons.

My revised route was as follows:
Starting Point at Blumentritt Extension corner G. Tuazon (warm-up zone)
Second Start Point at Mini Stop Vicente Cruz along España
Road stretch from España to Quezon Avenue to QC Circle passing through QC City Hall then to Philcoa
Entry to UP Diliman via University Avenue until Oblation (start point of the Acad Oval)
Done 5 loops at the Acad Oval (1 loop=2.2Km x 5 = 11Kms)
Way back home via Quezon Ave then left turn at Araneta Avenue straight ahead
Right turn to Landargun St. and Santol and back to base

To view my route via Dailymile.com, please click HERE.

View of the Acad Oval at around 6AM
For my LSD timings:
Start time  - 4:30 AM
Start from Mini Stop - 4:40 AM
Arrived at UP Oval - 5:55 AM
Left UP Oval after 5 loops - 7:23 AM
Arrived at home - 8:45 AM

At UP Oval, cloudy weather 
The weather was all good, the sun never showed up all throughout my LSD with some drizzles at around 6AM-7AM. After my 3rd loop at the UP Oval at counter clockwise direction, I had my last 2 loops at the reversed direction to balance my legs as the Oval is kind of slanting road. I have done this also in my first LSD to UP.

For more photos during my LSD, please click HERE.

Lastly, I would like to thank Avhic for noticing me while on my LSD at QC Circle and finding time to like my FB page :-)

See you on the road guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment