Run United 1 2012, will be held on March 4, 2012 with 500m, 3k, 5k, 10k and 21k race categories. All categories except for 21k will have start and finishline at the SM Mall of Asia while 21k will start at Bonifacio Global City and finish at SM Mall of Asia.
BENEFICIARY:Gawad Kalusugan (the health program of Gawad Kalinga) and Hero Foundation
REGISTRATION VENUESONLINE Registration: January 30, 2011 to February 19, 2012
In-Store Registration: January 30, 2011 to February 26, 2012
• BGC - 9th Ave corner 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City - Mon to Thurs, 11AM to 9PM, Fri to Sun, 10AM to 10PM
• KATIPUNAN – 3rd Floor Regis Center, Katipunan, QC (infront of Ateneo de Manila University) – Mon to Sun, 10AM to 8PM
• SM Mall of Asia – Mon to Sun, 12AM to 8PM
• Robinsons Galleria – Mon to Sun, 12AM to 8PM
SINGLET – KIDS:
21km FINISHER’S SHIRT for RUN UNITED 1:
The Run United 1 21km Finisher’s Medal is a unique medal by itself and at the same time is a unique part of a 3-piece puzzle made up of medals from the RunRio Trilogy/Run United Series legs. Register and Finish the 21km/21km/32km of legs 1/2/3 respectively and form the medal puzzle which is the 2012 unique RunRio Trilog/Run United Series Trilogy Puzzle!
Each leg 1 – 21km, leg 2 – 21km and leg 3 – 21km and 32km finishers will get to receive a 3 inch-radius pie-shaped medal like this:
If a runner finishes all three legs in the category 21km/21km/32km or 21km/21km/21km, he/she will be able to form this medal puzzle:
Here is the Run United Philippine Marathon 21km and 42km Finisher’s Medal:
If a runner finishes the whole Run United Series – RunRio Trilogy 21km/21km/32km or 21km/21km/21km PLUS the Run United Philippine Marathon 21km or 42km, this is the medal puzzle that he/she can form:runrio
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES
|Race Category||Assembly Time||Gun Start||Race Maps|
|500m||6:00AM||7:30AM||view 500m map|
|3K||4:30AM||5:50AM||view 3k map|
|5K||4:30AM||5:45AM||view 5k map|
|10K||4:30AM||5:30AM||view 10k map|
|21K||4:00AM||5:00AM||view 21k map|
We will be providing a SHUTTLE SERVICE for 21km participants. The service will have the SM Mall of Asia as its pick-up point and will bring the 21km runners to the 21km starting line at the BGC.
Why SM Mall of Asia as pick-up point? Consideration was given to 21km runners who may have other members of the family who will be running a shorter distance so SM Mall of Asia is a more feasible originating point. Besides, there are more available parking areas there than in BGC.
More details and mechanics for the Shuttle Service will be posted once available.
Baggage Services will be available at the BGC race area in the form of ROVING BAGGAGE SERVICE VANS which will be on standby prior to race start and will move to the SM Mall of Asia to bring these checked-in baggages to the designated Baggage Claim Areas.
- Race kits may run out before February 26, 2012 therefore, registration may end before the announced deadline.
- A valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first served basis.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
Race results will be available after two (2) days in www.runrio.com
For In-Store Registration Inquiries:
Globe – 0916 5709220
Smart – 0929 7178164
Landline – (632) 703-1736
Timing and Race Results: