Saturday, January 7, 2012

PSE Bull Run 2012 - My Race Kit

Tomorrow, January 8, 2012 will be my first official run for 2012 at the PSE Bull Run which will be held at the Bonifacio Global City.

This afternoon, I just got my race kit from my fellow Pinoy Fitness peep Allan, who have registered us for the 21K Team event. It was also our carbo loading party at Dad's Mega Mall. Meryenda All You Can at only Php 189.00 from 3PM -  5PM. Sulit na sulit!

My race singlet and bib number
But I am not confident enough for tomorrow's run as I have sore throat and common colds (running nose) just yesterday. My body resistance is surely low as well as my energy level.

What will matter most tomorrow is I need to finish the race in one piece. See you all then folks! I need to rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment